View Single Post
Old 10-24-08, 05:07 PM   #141
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K.
Looks like there is no detail missing in this mod...

So let's hope there will be a possiblity to launch a airplane in far, far and nice future... (But in spite of SH3, SH4 can place units as lifeboats without the layers... May it could spawn an airplane with preset pattern...)
Maybe a way to do it, but right now I can't spawn a ship or plane within 20 miles of the players sub. The Devs didn't want things just appearing right in front of you I guess. And planes can't touch land, ship or water or they blow up. The ones you see as seaplanes and the ones on the carriers are different than the ones you see flying.

Thank you for the kind remarks, GK.

@Keltos, I just realized, you don't have the new medals. I guess I forgot to get them to you. capn scurvy changed some of them, better choices than I had. We still need to work on the ones in the box on the desk, but have been spending time on the Campaign to get a Beta release.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote