View Single Post
Old 10-07-08, 07:54 AM   #4
kiwi_2005
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 223
Uploads: 1

I agree with you pythos but heres the problem to the Japs seeing us way to early. When SH4 came out the jap destroyers were pretty much dead in the water you could sneak up quite close before being spotted, then we got players going hey WT Hell its too easy so the modders heard our pleas and upped the anti & made those jap destroyers more alert, now after what i just read whos going to be the brave one to tell the modders we want it so we can do surface attacks .
The other day i was shadowing this convoy i was out of their trigger zone or so i thought, doing flank and slowing getting in front of them. 5 destroyers were protecting them but hey they wont see me its too early in the war for them to have eyes like an eagle and besides surface attacks were possible. Next thing i know i look at the map and see the 5 destroyers including the 3 on the other side of the convoy heading in my direction! Theirs just no way they chould of seen me but they did! They just zoned down on me at full speed where all i could do is fire some blind shots hoping to sink something. Thanks to some duds i missed on every shot. Then i got my butt pounded. So i gave up and drank some beer :rotfl:

Those who can't laugh at themselves leave the job to others.

kiwi_2005 is offline   Reply With Quote