sharkbit
The Old Man

Downloads: 334
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece
Quote:
"The Boat" is definitely on my list
You'll be in for a shock with that one, definitely not for kids!!
My 6 year old son loves the movie. We watched it during some boy bonding while mom and daughter were at a wedding shower doing girl bonding one Saturday. The boy was full of questions. It was a lot of fun. Afterwards, we played SH3 and had a blast.

The other night, he was looking at my copy of the book and asked if he could read it. I told him it was pretty hard to read for a six year old and said there was some parts not quite appropriate for little children. Told him he'd have to wait a few years before taking that one on.

I've been expanding my library quite a bit with U-boat books and my son loves looking at the pictures in the books and asking a million questions as well as watching me play and asking a million and one questions.
“Prejudice is blind. There will always be someone who says you aren’t welcome at the table. Stop apologizing for who you are and using all your energy trying to change their minds. Yes, you will lose friends, maybe even family. But you will gain your self-respect. You will know your worth. Once you have that, nothing can stop you.”
sharkbit is offline   Reply With Quote