Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopped50ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopped50ford

Update, I had the wrong download to TM. Game loaded, but now I cant get the free camera to come up. Any ideas?

Update (2): Started mission and while on the way to my first waypoint, I CTD'd. No error came up. Any Ideas?

Update (3): Tried to use the "E" key to Emergency Blow to surface, key is not operating this function. Any Ideas?
1. Are you trying to use the </> key to open the free cam or the button on the HUD?? the </> buttons have been disabled but can be enabled by folling instructions in the FAQ.

2. What mods do you have installed?? You can generate a list with JSGME.

3. Open the data/cfg folder and open the commands file with notepad and look for this:
[Cmd202]
Name=Emergency_surface
Ctxt=1
MnID=0x3F230003
Str=1034
;Key0=0x45,C,"E"

If there is a semi-colon before the final line, remove it and all should work fine, if that intry can't be found, you can copy and replace the command that is listed for Emergency Surface, with this one, although I'm not sure if it has to be CMD202 or not.

Edit: I believe the "E" key was re-assigned to switch to the rear tubes, so you may need to find and edit that line as well, I'm not sure how the game responds with mulitple functions for a single key stroke, may CTD. If you have problems, post back here.

Good Hunting
Thank for the EB help, but Ill keep where it is for now for tube cycling.

Here are my JSME setup, I add a few ROW programs to spice it up.

I still dont have the "Free Camera" has that been taken out of TM?

Any other ideas on CTD issue?
Try this for me: Open the ROW PE3.3, and see if there isnt more folders inside. If you have already done that then I appologize, but what I believe it should say something like #1 PE Install, #2 Special Effect Zones for TM, and so on.

If that is the case and you do have those folders inside ROWPE3.3, pick the ones you need for your install and then move those folders into the mods folder instead of keeping them in the ROW PE3.3 file. I'd also say thats the cause for the random CTD.
Orion2012 is offline   Reply With Quote