View Single Post
Old 08-21-08, 07:40 PM   #680
Brenjen
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 44
Uploads: 0

Mine is a clean install to V1.5 with JSGME enabled: REL_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_152 / TMO_SBoat_engine_Patch / RSRDC_TMOv15_V371 / RSRDC_V371_Patch10 / RSRDC_AuxGB_Fix / TMO_FloatPlane_fix

I have now JSGME un-installed all that (which is what is giving me the above described problems) & I'm now going to try the RFB w/ RSRD & ROW PE

I like the RSRD arrangement & the fact that it really cut down on the ubsurd air traffic; that's why I'm going to give it a shot in the RFB configuration. I'd really like TMO for V1.5 if it didn't pork the easy torpedo targeting...I simply do not know how to manually target & I don't have the patience/time to learn it right now.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgjimeneza
I suggest you remove the game, delete the sh4 folder in your C:my documents and start anew, the game deservers the mods done for v1.5, dont give up yet
Oh sorry I missed your response earlier, not snubbing you at all. The answer to that is, the original SH4 V1.5 C:My Documents SH4 folder was just moved to the desktop & a copy of the V1.4 folder put in it's place. When I had problems I did indeed put the original V1.5 folder back - it's a fresh install, patched directly to V1.5 already. TM is a great mod I'm sure, but I moved on to a NSM4 / ROW PE / RFB / RSRD combo that is nearly 100% right outta the gate so I think I'm going to take that ball & run with it.

Last edited by Brenjen; 08-21-08 at 11:25 PM.
Brenjen is offline   Reply With Quote