Orion2012
Commodore

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenjen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion2012
If TMO is the only campaign relatyed mod you run, the it's foreseable that it would still work, just enable it with JSGME, if it dosen't work, roll it back off.

If I might make a suggestion, RSRDC fixes the over abundance of air contacts, as well as reworks the major battles,and uses historical JANAC shipping lanes, but the best part is, it does have a version just for TMO so no worries about compatibility.

(Just had my career ended by a damn Zero that came out on nowhere and was diving towards the drop when he was spotted., after my radar man apperently feel asleep. Had to vent!!)

Enjoy TMO and Good Hunting, just avoid the bungo straights...
Well I put in the RSRD mod w/TMO interface & now I'm getting the occaisonal CTD & graphics anomolies but the worst part is - I can't hit anything even from 1000 yards out. I don't manually target; me & math have never gotten along, so I rely on the "easy mode" automatic AOB plot & I just fired six torps at a merchant a little over 1,000 yards broadside with a 3 deg. spread & all missed. I think I'm going back to V1.4; at least I could have fun playing that; this is too much like work & my life is too tedious already.
I honestly haven't had any problems. Try from a fresh install patched to 1.5 and defenatly delete your save games, you'll have to start from fresh...here is my mods list, if you use JSGME and enable them in this order I would all but guarantee it too work flawlessly.

REL_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_152
TMO_SBoat_engine_Patch
RSRDC_TMOv15_V371
RSRDC_V371_Patch10
RSRDC_AuxGB_Fix
TMO_FloatPlane_fix
OpsMonsun_V400
#1 PE3 Install
#2d PE3 Special Effects For TMO
#3b PE3 submarine bubbles and caustics and roll pitch for TM
#4 PE3 Ship_debris_SH4_with bodies
#5 PE3 real reflections for harbour and objects
#6 PE3 patch for TM
PE3 Install less floater
ROW PE3 Install sun flair for camera
ROW Sound Effect v_9
Bow-Wave-Splash
Animated Fans TMO (v1.0)
(1) RUIM v1.0 for SH4v1.5
(2) RUIM v1.0 for SH4v1.5 Enlisted Ranks add-on
(3) RUIM v1.0 for SH4v1.5 Awards add-on

Sure you don't have all of those, so just move to the next one you do have.

Edit: If you wanna play with the U-boat campaign the patch would go after OpsMonsonV400 (Great mod for the uboat campaign, in the same vein as RSRDC)

Last edited by Orion2012; 08-21-08 at 07:12 PM.
Orion2012 is offline   Reply With Quote