View Single Post
Old 08-21-08, 05:37 PM   #677
Brenjen
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 44
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion2012
If TMO is the only campaign relatyed mod you run, the it's foreseable that it would still work, just enable it with JSGME, if it dosen't work, roll it back off.

If I might make a suggestion, RSRDC fixes the over abundance of air contacts, as well as reworks the major battles,and uses historical JANAC shipping lanes, but the best part is, it does have a version just for TMO so no worries about compatibility.

(Just had my career ended by a damn Zero that came out on nowhere and was diving towards the drop when he was spotted., after my radar man apperently feel asleep. Had to vent!!)

Enjoy TMO and Good Hunting, just avoid the bungo straights...
Well I put in the RSRD mod w/TMO interface & now I'm getting the occaisonal CTD & graphics anomolies but the worst part is - I can't hit anything even from 1000 yards out. I don't manually target; me & math have never gotten along, so I rely on the "easy mode" automatic AOB plot & I just fired six torps at a merchant a little over 1,000 yards broadside with a 3 deg. spread & all missed. I think I'm going back to V1.4; at least I could have fun playing that; this is too much like work & my life is too tedious already.
Brenjen is offline   Reply With Quote