View Single Post
Old 08-16-08, 05:59 AM   #10
prince_vlad
Watch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default End of the road...

Well I really, now, think there was a bug (or something) because yesterday I played another mission and I stalked a task force (13 ships, 4 big cruisers) and I sunk most of them .One , "New Mexico" a heavy cruiser was just badly damaged but didn't sunk.The sunset was coming and I had to go surface somehow to reload the torpedoes so I head north for 4 km and stopped there under the night cover and reloaded.Meanwhile it was a short battle near the damaged cruisers (there were still 4 heavy destroyers "alive") because I called for help "cavalery" ( a two destroyers team) but they got busted quickly.There were two or four aircraft two but they were shot down fast (I don't know where they came from ).However in the morning with all tubes full i headed south to the damaged cruisers but approached carefully. I fired two torpedoes from 2,5 km but they "rebalanced" the cruiser....lol and I tried to shoot with the gun deck.When I did that the big guns turned to me very slowly.I was waiting to see if they fire.Guess what...THEY DID!!! the triple heavy guns fire in a slow rate but they...FIRE.I had to reload the game because two rounds of cruiser's heavy guns knocked me down....lol
So I guess this thread is close folks..
prince_vlad is offline   Reply With Quote