View Single Post
Old 07-21-08, 08:54 AM   #74
martes86
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 18
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin Robbins
There is no way the thieves could have known that Lurker's name is in the author section of each file. I recommend that this thread be deleted and the authors be permanently banned from Subsim.

[...]

Looking forward to Kapt Lehmann's investigation and what he finds. I think I don't need to provide a prediction.... I know that GWX has embedded ID info also, so I'm looking forward to an unambiguous answer. People do not steal because they are smart. They do it because they are not.
Ok, I'd like that kind of comments to stop. I was in talks with Neal and Kpt. Lehmann, and while I agreed to make the necessary apologies on behalf of Richi (because this permissions issue was a mistake he made without bad faith), I didn't agree for us being offended or flamed (by being called thieves or things like that, which are completely false).

I've also agreed to the links being temporarily removed from SubSim until this matter is solved with each mod creator individually, thing I'll be doing in the upcoming days as fast as I can.

I thank Neal and Kpt. Lehmann for their kindness and patience in this matter, which has made it easier to clear the facts behind this error, which I'll be explaining in my general apology.

Mix