View Single Post
Old 06-30-08, 07:35 PM   #6
Frame57
Sea Lord

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklight
Funny you should mention database editing. I've been looking for a copy of SCedit (The Sub Command database editor) for a couple days now. That's the tool that you need to play with the sensors. As far as editing to change the acoustics of the various platforms, I'd have no idea how to even begin doing that... yet.
If I do manage to find a copy of SCedit, I'll let you know.

There is a DWedit on the Subguru site that does the same for Dangerous Waters database. I've been playing with that for the longest time working on my longtime project "The GI JOE mod". I'm working on designing the Cobra navy..slowly but surely... So far, I've been pretty much copying random platform models and re-skinning them to be black with the Cobra symbol on the side. I also need to get in there and do some weapon editing and or adding for the Cobra platforms. At the rate I'm going, it's going to be YEARS before I finish this thing though. It's a labor of love/hate hehe.
That would be great! Because these boats need some tweaking. I understand that an older boat with a BQQ-5 would have less accoustical ability than one with the BQQ-5E and so forth. Our 637 boat was good enough to hear how fast another boats coolant pumps were running. So, I think some editing is needed here.
Frame57 is offline   Reply With Quote