Thread: Vista problams?
View Single Post
Old 06-18-08, 08:28 PM   #14
Wolfehunter
Crusty Capt.

Downloads: 40
Uploads: 25

silentrunner, I'm here to help you because I know how you feel. When something doesn't work on my computer I don't sleep till my baby is puring just right.

But you have to help me too. You didn't answer any of my questions on the information I need to help you with. Right now I'm shooting a 12 gauge rounds and maybe missing. I would like to know the error messages, your system specs. When did you see this all start? Was there an upgrade or a mod or some software you installed that changed the way your computers behaviour? What antivirus program are you using. Are you using a program like Spybot to kill adwares. Do you have any hardware issues?

If all else fails then format your hardrive and reinstall Vista. Did you get a recovery disk from HP or do you have to buy one? If you have to buy one don't format yet. Wait because if you don't get the dvd then your screwed.

Lastly if your worried about personal info about your computer you can PM me and I will not release any info about you and your system. ok

or email me at wolfethor@yahoo.ca

Peace dude. I will tell you what I know about Vista 32.

One more thing you can do to see what errors your having. Vista Ultima has a cool feature in Administrative Tools in the Control Panel.

Try to find Event Viewer.

This shows every log Vista record when thing happen in your computer. Even if you don't see it when something happens or vista doesn't tell you. Its all here.

look below,

Do you have this in your premium version?

Last edited by Wolfehunter; 06-18-08 at 08:44 PM.
Wolfehunter is offline   Reply With Quote