dcb
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 544
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecold
PROBLEMS
----------

1) All my crew above deck have no eyes... yes you heard that right, no eyes. the just have empty sockets and its quite disturbing.

2) All my screw above deck are translucent.

3) Sometimes, when i destroy or attack a vessel/airplane... i get the lovely blue screen of death... if i update my graphics card driver to a beta... i dont get it anymore... instead i get a black screen of nothing and then a complete system freeze.

4) When diving... all my men on deck stay on deck... looks like they are praticing there yoga breathing excersises.

5) Is there someway of getting german sounds/voices?

6) Is there a way of getting better effects?

1) Classic bug, caused by vista drivers. Serch around these forums for zombie crew. No fix AFAIK, unless downgrading your system to the good ol' reliable XP.

2) Bug caused by volumetric fog. Turn it off and crewmen become once again opaque, but you'll lose all those nice fog effects.

3) Never heard about, never experienced it. Might be caused by some extra mods you've put in your game. Looks like some incompatibility between mods IMO.

4) Classic bug again. And random as well. Sometimes you'll have it, sometimes not. No fix AFAIK.

5) German soundpack by Spax here:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...ght=speechpack

6) Many ways. What kind of effects are you referring to? Weather and water effects? Ship destruction? Sound effects?
Anyway, carefully check the SH4 mods section here on subsim and you'll find talented people working on the graphical enhancements for the game.
dcb is offline   Reply With Quote