View Single Post
Old 04-14-08, 09:32 AM   #13
Quillan
Samurai Navy

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0

I'm currently playing TMO for 1.5 in the US campaign. So far I've recruited with renown one officer with a passive ability that increases range (both submerged and surfaced) and one with the active ability that allows for repairing destroyed items. Three others picked up special abilities on their own: one has the speed increase ability, one has a medical ability, and one has an ability called Radar Expert.

The guy who has the medical ability went through a transition, strangely enough. He's my OIC of the first watch of the forward torpedo room. When the first of my homegrown abilities developed, both he and the 2nd watch engine room OIC got the passive ability that increases the speed of the boat. However, that ability requires you to be in the engine room, which is where my range increaser and the repair guru both are, so I just decided not to try stacking the speed boost and left him in the forward torpedo room. The next time I came back to play, he'd lost the speed boost and gained the medical expert ability instead.