Old 02-29-08, 12:27 AM   #1
StarFox
Engineer

Downloads: 59
Uploads: 0
Default My model collection

Well, I have quite a few right now, inculding 3 unbuilt ones

I used to have more, but they were crappy, so now im down to just these

First off, my pride and joy, the First Lady of the sea, the SS United States (1/400th)

Second, also quite nice, and large. First plane I ever hung off my celling

Boeing B-52D. This model has a hisory behind it as well. The model was made in 1961. The instruction booklet talks about how the B-52 will serve well into the 1970's. Little did they know, 30 years beyond that, they are still serving

And of course, Cant forget thses two models.

both are 1/600th scale, the HMS Hood (back) and the DKM Bismarck

Both got broken by my grandmother. the whole superstructure on the hood is busted and missing. and the Bismarck is missing one gun. so i kitbashed it using the guns off of a 1/400th scale Graf Spree. Its a remodel :P

I also have a 1/700th USS Alabama model, but my friend matt (Apollo on the forums) has it, he is making a 3D model of it on his computer, coming along pretty nice too

And I cant forget my latest addiation, Given to me as a graduation gift (a two year late graduation gift) only a few weeks ago.

Not exaclty the most good looking ship on earth (espically compared to the United States) but worth building, the MV Queen Mary 2

not much to look at...yet

And I cant forget this one. I didnt actually build it, but im damn happy to have it. 1:20:3 scale Bachmann 2-8-0

Runs quite nice in my back yard

Only Other models I will not post, my 1/32nd scale P-38L, and my 1/350th USS Arizona, as netiher of them have been started yet

Devoted fan of the SS United States, America's Flagship! I dream of her second life....

StarFox is offline   Reply With Quote