View Single Post
Old 02-25-08, 07:56 PM   #78
Faamecanic
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 44
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin Robbins
[It is pretty amusing to read all the Ubi vs Devs posts. Without Ubi there would be no devs. Only Ubi was willing to finance this franchise under ANY set of restrictions. The nature of the computer game market dictated most of what we object to, and neither Ubi, the devs or we can change that. We should be very glad for what we have. Trashing Ubi for producing the best sub simulation franchise in the world is kind of silly.
Amazing.... the software community is the only one I know of where a product can be realesed half complete and the customer says we should be happy we have a product.

That is like me selling a car that has the control panel for airconditioning/heating, and a CD Changer radio that are not connected... Sure the car works great, gets you from point A to B reliably. But to get your AC and radio working you will have to get your buddy that is good with hooking this stuff up, and adding in the missing components to get it to work. Would that car ever sell... dont think so.

I know this is a charged issue...has been since SH3 was released.... I just find it a shame we are all willing to accept it. A very unique set of customers us software customers are (me included).
Faamecanic is offline   Reply With Quote