View Single Post
Old 02-16-08, 03:25 PM   #14
Shipwreck
Loader

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0
Thank you for the invite

Rhododendron, Oregon. Hi Y’all, that were we will be coming from and I’ll be dragging my wife, kicking and screaming the whole way. /jk
!!!!WHAT!!!!..... Yes dear ! I’ll ask her.... WHAT......YOU WHAT !!!! You’ll ask her. OK!!......OK!!! Just put the BAT!! down. Sorry y’all here the wife.
@ Ms Steven, Hi my name is Kaye and I would like to know one or two things dear.
1. Are you planning anything for the Wife’s and or Better half’s to do, while the boy’s are off playing there silly games.
2. Is there anything we can bring, like chips, soda pop, paper plates. Or maybe an extra chair or two, we also have a card table if needed . So dear let us (The Better Half’s) know if there is anything we can do to help . Let us know please and thank you .
Until October
Kaye
now it my turn.....
@ Mr. Neal , sir the wife and I thank you for the invite to visit and BBQ . I think it will be great to see the faces and hear the voices of some SubSim family members . That in itself is worth a road trip for sure . I’ll keep my eye open for more posting and updates on the meet .
Running Silent
Sw