View Single Post
Old 01-28-08, 08:56 PM   #285
Bonfleck
Torpedoman

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0
Default Ahoy, I'm new and have a ? or 2.

Ahoy,
After many years as a member I officially became an SH3 player the other day. So far I've completed the Naval academy and had two short Type IIA patrols in 1939. I've only had the game give me 2 problems thus far. One dump to desktop (I may have bumped the windows key because the game didn't crash I just clicked on the icon in the tool bar and was back in action, and one lock up that required a restart. (I was attacking a ship at anchor and had the "lock" button selected in the UZO screen and right when the torpedo struck the game jitterbugged and froze on me). I'm Curious if A: there is an effective way to use the search feature for these forums so I don't have to bother people with questions that have been asked/answered over and over. B: if I should keep playing the stock patched 1.4b version or upgrade to GWX 2.0 right away. Or should I/can I have two versions of SH3 on my system at once. Anyway thanks in advance and if there is a thread of known crash causing issues I can look for right away that would be great to. See you on the high seas.
BonFleck
Bonfleck is offline   Reply With Quote