View Single Post
Old 10-17-07, 10:12 AM   #23
GlobalExplorer
Admiral

Downloads: 165
Uploads: 0

It appears that with all the new patches most people seem to be extremely positively surprised that they have missed out on the game, so may I ask that everyone who likes the game tries to make some propaganda at other, similarly inclined forums because these guys are still struggling with a catastrophic rep - they unfortunately got it from the initial release two years ago, which seems to have been very unstable.

There is also a new thread with some information about the next patches:

http://www.shockwaveproductions.com/...t=9079&start=0

I really like the fact that BoB2 has more or less become a community effort with slow but constant improvement and imo thats why it does some things so well - the guys enjoy working on it.

The question of FMs was raised, I am not the right person to judge myself but some people who appear to be have praised it in very high tones.

The damage modelling is primitive compared to IL-2, but it didnt bother me very much because I am happy if I just hit anywhere. But if your used to IL-2 it might be disappointing. The pyrotechnic effects are however, much better than in any other sim I know, and generally more realistic.

GlobalExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote