View Single Post
Old 07-19-07, 05:52 PM   #4
Webster
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdrsubron7
Please tell me the problem you are having with my missions, Webster. I will try to help you out. Not to insult your intelligeance but the folder in the Data/SingleMissions folder and the two files (mis and tsr files) which reside inside the folder must be named exactly the same including upper and lower case letters and spaces. Feel free to consult my by PM if you want to also.

cdrsubron7

ok, here is what i found so far:

these 3 missions still have numbers still inside of them and wont show up on the mission list untill this is corrected.

SM Out Of The Fog (the tga file in this folder is also set as a read only file, this must be a mistake)
SM Protect Wake Island
SM Yellow Sea

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
these missions work fine as is without being numbered

SM Aleutians Encounter
SM Bohol Sea Encounter
SM Solomons Rush
SM Solomon's Encounter

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
these missions crash to desktop with or without adding numbers

SM Manila Bound
SM Marianas Bound
SM NLuzon Intercept
SM Planes For Rabaul

the 3 missions i got from snacko work in their original form but they all freeze when selected anytime i attempted to rename them.

this is what i tried to change them to: (tried both with and without using numbers)

"Snacko's - San Francisco Defense" was changed to "SM San Francisco"

"Snacko's - Kingman Reef Base" was changed to "SM Kingman Reef "

"Snacko's - Dutch Harbor Revenge" was changed to "SM Dutch Harbor"

Last edited by Webster; 07-20-07 at 04:18 PM.