View Single Post
Old 05-14-24, 08:15 AM   #429
scorch092
Nub

Downloads: 17
Uploads: 0

Hey everyone!

I'm trying to get into SH4 for the first time and figured FOTRSU would be as good a way as any to get into the game. I got FOTRSU up and running with the Nihon Maru and Nippon Kaigun mods from the FOTRSU page working as well. But I can't seem to get this mod to work. I've got FOTRSU v1.8 with the 4gb patch, as well as the upc patch and the Maru/Kaigun mods working through JSGME. I've tried changing the mod order and removing the Maru/Kaigun mods, but no luck. I also deleted the SH4 folder in my documents and don't have any old saves as I'm playing this for the first time on a fresh install (Steam version with the U-boat Missions so it should be v1.5 but I don't know how to check). The game itself will load just fine when I enable the mod (with all the other mods working no CTDs or missing textures or anything like that), but the mod just doesn't seem to activate or change anything. I loaded up a quick mission with the S-Type but it just has the normal interior with only the main room and the hydrophone room. The other subs seemed to be the same from what I could tell.

I'm not sure what else to do. The "readme" file says that this mod is for FOTRSU v1.7, but the v1.8 page on the forum links to that version and says that it should work. Was there some other installation instructions that I missed?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
scorch092 is offline   Reply With Quote