View Single Post
Old 04-30-24, 09:51 AM   #7803
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
Yeah, I'm not sure he should be either, but he's spent his life playing fast and loose and now it's coming round to bite him.
I would say he had a mouth on him, and didn’t care to learn how to play the game inside the beltway. But the world did live in relative for four years. Now we have one that can’t string a complete sentence together unless he’s jacked up on Adderall two new hot wars, and one boiling over in the pacific. Two pots of the same color and both just as unpopular as the other. Look at Pence you think polls were the driving factor to his not running? I’d bet ya he saw the writting on the wall how much it would cost to defend himself and bowed out.

Way I see it the judicial system is being abused by those currently in power. That IMO is the real threat to our democracy. The current case is basically challenging presidential immunity, do you really think either party wants that? Of course not, they won’t allow it, it’s just being used by the opposition party to wear down Trumps finances hoping he won’t run again.

Can you imagine the consequences if the immunity case set a new precedent? Lies about chemical weapons in Iraq, Operation Fast and Furious, illegal immigrants murdering U.S. citizens? The Presidency would be made ineffective scapegoat and never ending chaos and lawsuits.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 04-30-24 at 11:04 AM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote