View Single Post
Old 04-25-24, 06:27 PM   #15
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0

I wanted to take a moment to say thank you to all of you fine gentlemen for all the great birthday greetings. Please know they are well and truly appreciated. It was a busy day for me so birthday celebrations will have to put off until the weekend. The Detroit Red Wings failed to make the NHL Hockey Playoffs so, I won't be watching them this year. There are lots going on with ANZAC day and also the first day of the NFL Football draft. I hope your favorite teams draft well.

Special thanks to Eichhörnchen for posting this thread. Eichhörnchen never forgets anyone or their birthday. Subsim is a special place and there is a great core group of members here. I'm happy to be associated with them.

@ Eisenwurst. Thank you so much and I feel the same way. I have long considered you and others here part of the core group of Subsimmers that make Subsim the special community it is. The U.K and Australia are both special places as everyone is there are so civilized as not to yell or blow their horn when I drive on the left side of the road, unlike in the U.S.

* I was sent a few private emails as to clearing out my messages in Subsim so members could communicate with me. So, I will clarify as to why that occurred.

A year ago, I purchased an Aces of the deep Membership which by definition, is good for two years. However, after one year, my membership was pulled or revoked. The Aces of the deep membership gave me an expanded message count. When this was revoked, It left my inbox full. Ironically, when the donation drive occurred around the holidays, a few months ago, I wanted to make a donation but couldn't. I was having Issues with Paypal.

With a revoked membership, My inbox was full and I couldn't communicate with anyone in Administration. I haven't had the time nor the inclination to clear out the old messages but I will some Saturday when it's raining and I can't be out on the bike *

I hope this clears that up.

Thanks again, guys.
Commander Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote