View Single Post
Old 03-23-24, 11:58 AM   #329
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

I am following this one. TBR later this year, I recall to have red Q3/Q4. The physics in it already now feel very different than thos ein Pickleball One. I never had a chance to try Pickleball in real life, so I have no clue which of the two is more realistic in its ball-versus-paddle-physics.

https://pball.pro/

-------------

I went through the process of completely recallibrating all golf clubs in Golf+. I spend the better part of two hours for that. But it was worth it, it seems I had somehiow messe dup the first round of doiung this months ago, and having messed up something. I now have much better range in my strikes, especially the first drive.

If you ever get into Golf+ yourself, pay attention to this callibration, they do not document it well (=not at all), and it is easy to miss. Which could cost you 50m in range when using the driver, as in my case. - Hah, finally I can reach out in full... Should help a bit to bring the handicap down - assuming I manage to aim better. LOL..

I more and more learn to like the "Battle" option in the game, too. It chooses randomly course and conditions and lets you play 3 randomly choosen holes against the recorded file of some other real player, because everything you do in Golf+, moves and statistics, gets recorded and stored in the cloud, some of it limited to 90 days. This way you play a pseudo-multiplayer short match against a "canned" human performance whose avatar and strokes you see on the court as well. If you win, you earn ingame-currency to personalise your equipment further.

Last edited by Skybird; 03-23-24 at 12:07 PM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote