View Single Post
Old 03-21-24, 10:58 AM   #5886
Malhard
Watch

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
There really is no such thing as "wind" in the game, only the sound of wind changes as the waves increase, which is not related to anything either, other than a roll of the dice. Neither are the clouds. You just have a chance of a combination that would result in a storm, or perfectly calm weather, or something in between. You might also notice later that once you get a storm, that quite often, the crew does not seem to mind getting wet, and do not put on their slickers. That's because not all of the conditions to "trigger" the rain gear have been met, so no rain gear. Plus, you'll not see them put on warmer clothing when in the northern climes either... but it does sound like something is possibly "off" in your mod activation. I do not know what it would be though. What resolution are you running the game at, and is that the "default" setting of your graphics display and driver?
I mean the wind being simulated. If it always stays 0 in the game, is it still possible for there to be rain and waves?

My resolution is 1080x1920, it is the native resolution of my monitor and drive.
Malhard is offline   Reply With Quote