View Single Post
Old 03-19-24, 11:10 PM   #7571
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
I think just the opposite so let's see who challenges a debate and who refuses. I mean Trump wouldn't even debate his own party candidates.
I don't recall Grandpa Joe debating any of the Dem candidates either and probably for the same reason. The party front runner is never helped by debating the also rans. He can only be hurt.

Quote:
In any case Trump, is now for sale trying to find bond money. I wonder how many Chinese are making money off of the 100 million bond issued by Chubb.
Laugh it up. Just remember that the Democrats have now opened a Pandoras box that will never be shut again. Lawfare is going to be the new way to conduct politics in this country. Welcome to the Banana Republic of the United States.

Now you may snort and harrumph all you want but if this fails, like every other attempt to get rid of Trump has failed, I will not be surprised if one of you takes the next logical step and tries to knock him off. Your side has consistently shown there are no limits to what you will do to try and destroy him.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote