View Single Post
Old 03-03-24, 09:28 PM   #5849
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by torpedobait View Post
To the Mod Team, just out of idle curiosity, do you think the next release will be v1.9 or v2.0?
No special reason for asking...
Most likely v2 - we've been taking twice as long also... and not just because there's a few changes. We've also had real life issues, and I am just now getting back on my feet from a bad bout with what apparently was the flu...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearless View Post
I’ve tried everything possible and it crashes every time. LAA applied. No saves. As soon as I’ve accepted the mission and press start, no problems inside the sub but as soon as I go to the external view, sim crashes. This is starting outside the harbour. If I start the departure at the tender, instant freeze and CTD.

FOTRSU installed via JSGME as well as the Fix Pak.

Any advice is appreciated.
The Support folder has several pdf files to consult with for various issues. "Activating Fall of the Rising Sun Ultimate Edition.pdf" covers the most. Plenty of verbosity to bore the most attentive to sleep...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OberstRaul View Post
I am very hyped for the next update! Looking forward to it! <3 You guys make an awesome job with it, and make SH4 so much better with it!
Thank you, thank you very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBwalk View Post
Just wondering if a modder is able to add oil slicks and more debris after a ship sinks to the existing particles.dat file in FotRSU v1.8? Thanks!
There will be more 'visible' slicks added for the next version. It would be difficult to add them to the current v1.8 without breaking something else.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote