Thread: Daily News
View Single Post
Old 02-20-24, 07:10 AM   #224
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

EXCLUSIVE 'It's like we're in 1930s Germany': Jewish Londoner fears his family is 'a target' after his five-month-old's birth certificate was returned TORN with birthplace of Israel scribbled out after he sent off for UK passport, sparking 'urgent' investigation

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bbled-out.html

People are too quick to compare something like this situation to the Dark Days of 1930s Germany, but, I can see where they're coming from, its the little things like this that go unpunished that will lead to even bigger things that can, and will, all become the norm.
Dark Days on the horizon then?, if this twat and all others of their type are not dealt with, then yes, it will only encourage them to do the same or to do even worse.

If this lowlife bastard is caught and I do say "If" they should be fired and never allowed to work for any government affiliated businesses again, but, would they want to investigate it in the first place?, they might uncover some uncomfortable truths. Yes, white British people coerced into thinking like a migrant, lets not forget that, until a certain set of migrants came to our shores, no one gave a toss if they were a Jew or bleeding Greek.
I'm not saying everyone of them are Racists, but from my dealings with them over the years, what they say to you in public is not what they're saying in private.

You wouldn't turn your back on a poisonous snake would you?, so why would you do it with a human?.