View Single Post
Old 02-03-24, 03:58 PM   #5825
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybermat47 View Post
Been a while since I last played some SH4, glad to see that this mod’s thread is still active

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
yes, this is my understanding also which is why i am confounded with the game's inability to work the way it is supposed to work.
Let me find a working example of one of mine... might take a while, but look for a PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niume View Post
When the new update is coming out?
Well, I have gone down entirely too many rabbit holes lately, and not all of them SH4 FotRSU related. As for FotRSU, I had one little addition I wanted to do, spent weeks on it, only to have a total fail. So for some SH4 reason, I kept trying... for several more weeks, and while each time it would get better, I could never quite get there... I ended up trashing my install from it somehow, so I've made a new install, and moved on to the next troublesome mod... spent too much time on it, only to have failure also. A third mod, which is something that was going to be in the first full release, but never made it, still has to have final adjustments done to it, and I am currently re-doing the Sea Trials files, such that the "dates" are not as important, and you can miss a mis file and (hopefully) not miss it/them. The player will have to pay close attention to their Home Port base though, because you just never know when it will move... New ships, new planes, etc., and waiting on projects from a couple of other people, plus another from me, so anywhere between 2 weeks and 6 months... it really is tough to say. Some of the parts are dependent upon other parts, so if I have to take pieces out for the missing stuff, it would be sooner rather than later. I am seriously hoping for 6-8 weeks. We're also re-doing the Support folder, and eliminating a bunch of files there.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote