View Single Post
Old 01-25-24, 06:17 PM   #252
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

My goodness, The Riviera is an incredibly beautifully designed course and it's really fun to walk it, but hell, it's difficult! Every hole is a minefield, every green is riddled with nasties, the bunkers jam from left and right, there's not a tree out of the way and every path to the hole is an expression of the designer's latent sadism. I suspect the workers had to move all the earth with their bare hands on his instructions, their bones are presumably scattered everywhere just below the turf.

Great! The hardest thing I've ever played in Golf+ - and the first Hawaiian course wasn't exactly a walk in the park either. But at least that one was flat. This one now has the charm of a frozen heavy swell, with mini-golf obstacles scattered around on top.

Should I say it? 135 strikes on my first full round attempt. Thats a new record low. What could go wrong on this course, will go wrong. Every time. Its the Olympia course for 2028 I read - by the end of the day players will butcher each other in despair, I assume.
-----------------------------------

Last edited by Skybird; 01-25-24 at 06:40 PM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote