View Single Post
Old 01-24-24, 02:50 PM   #2097
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

https://www-focus-de.translate.goog/..._x_tr_pto=wapp

What kind of idiots are they to realize this just now? That's exactly what I warned about already several years ago in some long-forgotten posting or thread, and without having to read it in a newspaper beforehand, because I am this overly gifted miracle boy who actually figured it out all by myself because it seemed so obvious to me - or is it that maybe I'm not so brilliant at all but it is them who are just too stupid for everything...?

Other German media than the one I linked to speak of a missing ammount of money for Superhabeck's superplan of around 500.000.000.000 (FIVE. HUNDRED. BILLION) supercoins.

Doof. Dööfer. Grün. Diese Trottel.

If you happen to know an energy supply company that feels too well off and wants to crash its finances by building German gas-fired power plants for hundreds of millions and billions of euros, which are only given a limited lifetime permit of a few years and are only allowed to run for a handful of days a year, please give them Germany's business card. We Germans burn every fool we can get! And even then, we still heat too much for our taste.