View Single Post
Old 01-21-24, 05:57 AM   #4
Eichhörnchen
Starte das Auto

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

Quote:

"The second problem Ubisoft’s subscription service will face, if it continues to evolve, is traditionally-minded customers.

Some gamers will always want physical copies. If they’re told they can’t have one, they may take their business elsewhere"

Hear-hear!!

My gaming & simming is all pre 2010 and on disc - after which time just about everything seemed to require a Steam account. So I may be just an old geezer but my vote and money is still as powerful as the next man's - and I don't want this

Unsurprisingly, my music and movies are all on disc too and that's how it'll continue until all of us who resist this are gone and they can dictate terms to everyone else

I feel the same anger about this as I did when Microsoft withdrew support for Flight Simulator X and I could no longer activate my disc on a new computer, added to which I'd spent a fortune on photo-real software which of course I can no longer use - and this is all on disc! So if it requires any kind of internet connection at any stage then I won't buy it - end of