View Single Post
Old 01-17-24, 12:21 PM   #217
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Icon12 Wittiest dry humor post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal
what a PIA
/\...Bottom line: Elon Musk is an overbearing snake oil salesman; the technolgy won't work with regard to freight trucks and recharging on a Tesla pickup truck trip of 1200 miles with stops to recharge takes 7 hours longer...and, throwing in the cost of my therapy for "distance anxiety" I'll nose around Hertz's impending sale of most of its EVs for an intown grocery getter. The cost and backlog of EV repairs is out of all proportion to conventional vehicals. My boat captain/neighbor just bought himself a new Chevy EV SUV Volt and is awaiting a level 2 recharger to be integrated to his Tesla solarpower system for speedier rechage times; ergo, I'll have ample opportunity to study the situation closely. I did ask him about an app to simulate an engine's 'throaty roar'...and apparently there is one-hopefully in Ferrari!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote