View Single Post
Old 01-01-24, 12:56 AM   #5776
LUKNER
Torpedoman

Downloads: 743
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
We have been looking for similar for FotRSU, along with a minefield map, showing Japanese mines in various areas. Surely the devs had some information to use for their files? One aspect I am reasonably certain of is that they did NOT put as many guns as the Japanese used in some areas, since that would have been a LOT of work. However, they did compensate by making each gun extremely accurate, to Superman proportions... lol - they can take a sub out with 2 hits in 4 shots from 9600 yards rather easily. - the error angle has to be adjusted, but then they shoot all about the place...

================================================== ==
I agree with you! I have an opinion that the developers in these matters simply relied on the Internet: OK Google.
Therefore, I introduced coastal fortifications as a site with many firing barrels. Even if these "trunks" do not look so historical.

Согласен с Вами! У меня мнение что разработчики в этих вопросах просто полагались на интернет: ОК Гугл.
Поэтому я ввел береговые укрепления как участок с множеством стреляющих стволов. Даже если эти "стволы" не столь исторично выглядят.
LUKNER is offline   Reply With Quote