FUBAR295
Krusty Krab

Downloads: 442
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
hey FUBAR295 Merry Christmas
Big thanks"s work..
I have a little difficulty with the environment mod..the color..etc.. the original fifi mod I find it better..now I have not yet tested the patrol let's see if all that is said about the detection working because I understood that John came across a ship moving with a lighthouse on...
Have you tested it?? if yes what can you say..? does it work as it should..??I would like some feedback John Pancoast..Dieselglock..
I tested a bit of all the options proposed... but I haven't finished... currently I'm on the graphic rendering... I'm looking for what I like the most... then test the moon detection etc. .

KM,

Glad it worked.

Yes, I am one of the testers for this project and yes, the mod works very well as intended. I did not encounter any merchants that used search lights or flares other than the red distress flares as John Pancoast had happen. IIRC, that Fifi removed the search lights and the like on one of his updates. John is working with GWX Onealex Version merchant ships.

Use the SH5 Naval Academy single mission to test your graphic changes.

Good hunting,
FUBAR295

FUBAR295 is offline   Reply With Quote