View Single Post
Old 12-13-23, 05:08 PM   #1092
blyons3
Nub

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0
Default Harbor Pilot Automation in SH5 TWoS 2.5 not playing

Hi,

I've installed and can play The Wolves of Steel v2.2.25 Mod to Silent Hunter 5. I can load the automation screen for TWoS. I can load the various Harbor Pilot scripts and even select and activate the Memel Departure script. However, when I try to launch it via the Play button, the button does not activate the script.

1. Version of the game? Steam/SH5 with TWoS v2.2.25 installed

2. Confirm that your game is updated to the official v1.2.0 version and that the vanilla game works without problems: It does.

3. If you use any non-TWoS custom mods, remove them, reinstall your game/TWoS completely according to install instruction, start new campaign and make sure that the issue still persist!: I'm not using any.

4. Confirm that the Generic Patcher is correctly activated and the snapshot is successfully restored (Install instructions, step 2) Upload screenshot of opened Generic Patcher window and it's patches (Silent Hunter 5\TDW_GenericPatcher_v_1_0_168_0/GenericPatcher.exe): See attached.

5. Provide a screenshot of your main Silent Hunter 5 installation folder and it's content!: See attached.

6. JSGME screenshot!: See attached.

7. Make sure to provide as much details as possible when describing situation where problem/bug/CTD can be observed. What should we do in order to reproduce this issue?: See above.

8. Upload several screenshots and gamesaves on which problem can be observed.: See attached.

Danke Schon Herr Kaleun!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Generic Patcher.jpg (72.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg JSGME.jpg (47.7 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg SH5 Install Folder.jpg (85.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Harbor Pilot Automation won't Start.jpg (76.9 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by blyons3; 12-13-23 at 05:18 PM.
blyons3 is offline   Reply With Quote