View Single Post
Old 11-17-23, 07:43 PM   #5745
ElCid97
Gunner

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 5

Just to make sure, you have the 1.8 version and the fix, correct? That would make it a minimum of two (2) folders in there. Just want to make sure I'm understanding correctly when you say it's the, "only mod" in there.

Also, some computers are strange. Sometimes the Win-7 compatibility makes things worse, so you have to use something else or no compatibility at all. It just depends on your specifications (Win-10, Win-11, Win-7, Intel, AMD, NVidea, etc), and a combination of everything together.

There are more people with experience on this than me, but those are the first things that pop into my head based on the info you posted so far.

Also, you have the large address thing applied as well, correct? Or at least the SH4 program that increases the memory usage from 2 to 4 MB (LAA I think?). Also, a good amount of RAM as well I would guess?

Worst case scenario would be to redownload the whole thing again since sometimes the download itself gets corrupted even if there's no sign of it happening. I had that happen with the OA SH3. Re-downloaded and everything worked fine.

Regards,

ElCid97
ElCid97 is offline   Reply With Quote