View Single Post
Old 11-16-23, 04:40 PM   #1870
bweiss
Loader

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

Wait a minute, should have asked this first. I was thinking, never recommended, that perhaps one can just cut and paste the NYGM CMM "Crew fatigue model.cfg", section for CMM and put it in the SH3 Cmdr "Crew fatigue models.cfg file. Would that work?

Thing is, CMM also has a "Medals and renown.cfg" in which they say the following;

"Make backups of and replace the "Crew fatigue models.cfg" and "Medals and renown.cfg" files in the SH3 Commander\Cfg folder with the provided files. No further action is necessary and the NYGM CMM will be integrated into your SH3 install when using SH3 Commander for the first time. A file has also been included to allow the selction of the NYGM CMM in the Gameplay Settings of the SH3 Commander Options screen. You may check the "Use fatigue model" box and select the "NYGM CMM" from the list of available options. This is provided as an option, however is not necessary."

Well there is no Medals and renown.cfg in the SH3/Cfg folder nor anywhere else I can find. So I would be adding a file with instructions that may or may not play well with Fifi's settings.

What happens if one only cuts and pastes the CMM fatigue model cfg file into the SH3 Cmdr "Use Fatigue Options" file? There wouldn't be any changes to Fifi's renown and rewards correct? It would just be using the CMM crew fatigue rather like kaa or GWX.
At least then one could use the CMM fatigue model without all the trimmings. Or am I wrong about that and it would end up not working correctly without the Medals and Renown.cfg file and other host of files in CMM?

Last edited by bweiss; 11-16-23 at 07:41 PM.
bweiss is offline   Reply With Quote