Thread: On Health
View Single Post
Old 11-08-23, 11:12 AM   #192
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

60 days of carnivore life!

Deer and wild boar have been added to the food list, its the season for it. To my surprise these are cheaper than beef. The meat has filet quality, but is too lean, I need to add plenty of bacon to the meal. The good thing is that wild meat is free of pharmaceuticals and antibiotics. The taste - well, I like both, some people don't. The only one meat I am not interested in, is pork.

I said that I have extended the 30 days test to 90 days, but that is irrelevant already, for me its clear that this is now extended to "unlimited". I stay with it, I love it.

I also had liver by now, twice, with onions, and I tried to copy the way my Mum did it, and I think I succeeded in that, but I have lost the taste for it, while when I was a boy we had liver occasionally, and back the I liked it. Other organ meat like heart or - worse - kidney and lungs or - most obscure - stuff like brain - I understand the nutrients density in it, but I cannot make myself tolerating the taste of it, i just dont like such stuff. I also dont like processing such stuff in the kitchen. So - no organ meat except rare meals with beef liver, supplementation instead.

A supermarket over here has increased the quantity of Argentine ribeyes they get once a week, due to this strange steep spike in sales on Mondays caused by - me (when I buy 7-10 in one rush if I get them). So now I am also stimulating the economy. Dont they say Germany is the sick man of europe again? Red meat heals!