View Single Post
Old 10-21-23, 12:17 PM   #5725
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by torpedobait View Post
I hate to break the silence, but the suspense is killing me...it there a projected date for the in process next release? No pressure, just curious because I'm not getting any younger either, y'know?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
+1.

Fitzcarraldo
No date as of yet, just the usual "2 weeks or more" smart-aleck remark, made famous by I don't know how many software developers... lol - But I am going through another round of computer troubles, having to rebuild the computer. Plus, real life has thrown more than one monkey in the wrench lately (a little play on words of the English language). Plus, there are more necessary edits for the mis files in the mod. Several attempts at re-writing of the Sea Trials to eliminate the missed missions issue have failed, but at least there is a "new" discovery concerning Triggers and Events... which is the cause for a goodly portion of the edits - besides other failed modding attempts that don't show the failure until the last step of a process, and then it's either back to the drawing board, or drop the attempt... lol

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote