View Single Post
Old 10-15-23, 11:19 AM   #188
Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
Lets see what will happen if Hamas wins this conflict, do you think for one minute that Hamas will let them leave Israel to go elsewhere, if you believe that, then you're just the same as the rest of the Wests "Useful Stupid Idiots".

No matey, there'll be another Holocaust again and it'll make the 1940's Holocaust look like a monkeys bleeding tea party.
It wont stop until all the Israelis are dead, and that begs the question, how much would you like to donate towards an oven then?, $1 dollar or a $1000?, or are you one of those supporters who like to stay in the shadows so no fingers can be pointed at you?.
I'm sure Iran will be donating millions of dollars to that cause and, there'll be thousands of millions of dollars flooding in from every corner of the globe as well, and we all know what religion they are.

I don't do "Stupid" but apparently there are lots of people who do.
I know what Hamas is and wants, seeing people here wishing some kind of genocide on the Gaza Palestinian civilians behind their keyboards I find stupid and naive to think this Hamas problem is solved it won't the hydra has not lost his heads and will with support from other states begin again with a largely bigger pool of fighters than before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.
Dargo is offline   Reply With Quote