View Single Post
Old 10-13-23, 07:22 AM   #160
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Two days ago there was an explanation by one of BBC's senior correspondents on why they call Hamas terrorists not terrorists, but anything, fighters for exmaple. He claime dit is due to neutrally reporting facts and leaving it to people to interprete them. He thus implied the evil of the deeds Hamas does lies in the eye of the beholder. Where I insist on that the malice on display is an obkjective fact.

It was a masterpiece of underhanded cynical drivel like I have never read from the BBC. And he even meant it serious, giving me the impression he was not at all aware what he was saioyng there, what he implied. - That illustrates better than anything that there is a deep-rooting antipathy, if not hostility towards Israel, and Jews.

Disgusting, this typical endless relativism. I dispise relativists since long time. - I forgot the man's name, but he is one of BBCs big names, old, rounder, grey hair.

------------

Gaza people are told to flee formt he north, 1.1 million people. But hamas terrorists stop them and hinder them to flee. That was to be expected, they are scum.

Also, the only exit to Egypt currently is closed.