View Single Post
Old 10-12-23, 05:16 AM   #6837
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

^ In response to the above.

Quote:
An editor at Forbes is calling Donald Trump's bluff after he posted a rant on his personal social media site Tuesday evening.

Trump had demanded an apology from the "Globalist Rag," specifically citing editor Dan Alexander.

"I hereby demand a full apology from the failing Forbes Magazine, and their third rate psycho writer, Dan Alexander, for the many false and libelous articles they have written about me, and for the cooperation they have given to the Racist and Incompetent A.G. of New York State, Peekaboo James," Trump posted on Truth Social.

"You see, Forbes is owned by the Communist Chinese Government, and China will do anything to stop MAGA. Forbes, a Globalist 'Rag,' is a propaganda play against TRUMP. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

In response to the rant on Wednesday morning, Alexander issued his own statement calling on Trump to back up his claims with evidence.

"Hey @realDonaldTrump, if you want to point out a single false fact in any of the articles I've published about you — or in the book I wrote about you — feel free. In the meantime, I'm going to keep reporting — and carefully fact-checking every word I publish," the editor said.

Trump has been at war with Forbes since he was dropped from its list of the nation's richest people due to years of his twisting financial facts. The former president's company is at the center of a fraud trial in Manhattan and the results will determine the future of Trump's real estate empire.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...cd06207a&ei=17

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote