View Single Post
Old 10-12-23, 01:39 AM   #4
1Patriotofmany
Commander

Downloads: 96
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
U-Boat Missions Add-On used to be sold by Ubisoft, but they no longer do. The Steam version is only for a Steam "base" game of Wolves of the Pacific, which is a v1.3 install. If you try a Ubisoft v1.4 on a Steam v1.3, you will get an error message that the game has already been updated. So you have to keep the Steam versions together, and the Ubisoft versions together, other than they no longer sell the Add-On, and only have "Wolves of the Pacific - Gold Edition", which is less expensive anyway, than what the Add-On used to be... lol

Silent Hunter 4 - DLC - PC (Digital) on the Ubisoft US Store
It definitely says V 1.5 on my steam uboats missions lower right hand corner. I'm confused by what you mean. EDIT: Okay I see what you mean, you need the original steam Wolves of the pacific game to use the add on uboats mission. So total cost would be $20 instead of $10. Steam has both and most of the modern mods need 1.5? I know mods like FOTRS and Darkwaters do, am I correct in this, so he would need to buy both at steam, wolves of the pacific and uboat missions addon to get V 1.5 anyway.

Last edited by 1Patriotofmany; 10-12-23 at 02:03 AM.
1Patriotofmany is offline   Reply With Quote