View Single Post
Old 10-09-23, 06:16 AM   #6828
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Not sure where this best fits, the Ukraine, Israel, Politics or even the Joke thread...

Quote:
Donald Trump Calls Attack on Israel 'Horrible' and Claims It Would Not Have Happened If He Were President

Former President Donald Trump has commented on the recent attack by Hamas on civilians in Israel, blaming the incident on the current administration and claiming that it would've never happened under his watch, RadarOnline.com has learned.

In a post on his Truth Social platform, Trump stated, "THE HORRIBLE ATTACK ON ISRAEL, MUCH LIKE THE ATTACK ON UKRAINE, WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED IF I WERE PRESIDENT – ZERO CHANCE!"

During a rally in Iowa on Saturday, October 7, Trump further discussed the attack, which has resulted in over 600 deaths and the kidnapping of 100 individuals, mostly civilians.

He described the invasion of Israeli territory by Hamas as an act of savagery that must and will be crushed. Trump also shifted the blame onto the Democrats for the attack, claiming that American taxpayer dollars had funded it.

Trump's criticism of President Joe Biden continued, stating that the current administration's actions were "weak and ineffective."

"They didn't have that level of aggression with me. They didn't have it. This would have never happened with me either," Trump said.

Later in the day, he also declared during a Cedar Rapids rally that Biden had "betrayed Israel" by releasing $6 billion in funds to Iran in exchange for American prisoners.

However, the claim that Biden's prisoner exchange fueled the Hamas attack has been challenged, even by Fox News.

Jennifer Griffin from Fox News conducted a fact-check and revealed that none of the money returned to Iran had been spent.

Additionally, intelligence operatives have suggested that the attack was likely planned for months, given its high level of coordination.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...86ec4603&ei=17
Two major conflicts are raging as I type this and the usual suspect fears he may lose the limelight.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote