View Single Post
Old 10-06-23, 04:50 PM   #11327
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Nuke

Originally the interview is in English, but the German dub is too loud. I found the Youtbe English auto-translations more confusing than helpful, sorry. So for the few people here who understand German:

Absolutely desastrous, much much worse than I thought and then we knew. Its a frontal assault on all mankind - and it is wanted. A project to decimate man.

The man is not without controversy, but what does that mean nowadays when any criticism of mainstream thinking inevitably and reflexively leads to defamation, systematic character assassination campaigns and social cancelling, to professional bans and legal persecution in court, sometimes for years, not to mention savage insults and unflattering comparisons with all the evil of this world. I would read the comment by Boonebox211 on this reddit board to see that obviously he mist know some thigns and stuff.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoo...hds_speech_at/

He also spoke in the EU parliament this summer, in a speech that was viewed by milliosn and millions and got great applaus, I think me or somebody else also linked it in the thread.

The platform AUF1 also is not without controversy, and hosts also guests and opinions that are pro Russia, sometimes right-wing. I know that but dont care: I am about this one interview. I usually do not care for AUF1 and I did not further check the legitimacy of the claims against them. The only relevant thing here is: is Martin right or cana he be proven wrong.

The longer this story runs the more it turns, in my view at leats, into a real nightmarish dystopia that before I woudl have imagined possible only in a scifi novel. But it fits the picture I paint in the health thread, the new WHO agenda to submit all nations to their command and force all people to live (and die!) like they command them to live (and die), for the benefit of profit maximisation of a few companies, and the 7th Day Adventist sect.

It is frightening how exactly and precisely all this fits together. And it explains why all governments, all health organizations, all state institutions systematically and totally refuse any clarification and processing. The dimensions of this crime against all humanity are unimaginable, and the malice behind it even more so. It seems to me that it is without precedent in history.

Last edited by Skybird; 10-06-23 at 05:09 PM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote