View Single Post
Old 09-19-23, 05:01 PM   #190
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

At or around 11:20 he shows a graph which appears to shows how quickly global temperatures are changing. However what he failed to mention. It’s during that same period 1950’s or so onward we began and continue to increase the number monitoring stations around the globe. So yes, I think you will find a dramatic increase in a short period of time as stations are placed in climates that were never monitored before particularly hotter arid areas. I might be mistaken but I don’t think the graph represents global average either, I think it actually shows temperature anomalies.

I would agree the Milankovitch cycle not being a major contributor. But there are other factors he didn’t touch on such as increased solar activity the last fifty years Solar winds and radiation, changes in the magnetosphere, mantle convection which may be contributing to a surge methane. Mantle plumes warming oceans and arctic cap. In addition to further death & destruction caused by lobbyists saving the planet leading to even further deforestation, excavation, slavery digging up the goblin ore.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 09-20-23 at 09:27 AM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote