Thread: On Health
View Single Post
Old 09-09-23, 06:18 AM   #102
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

CARNIVORE DIET EXPLAINED

It is so satisfying to listen to somebody's step by step argumentation and realising that it makes just an awesome lot of sense.

Shifting myself into that direction, too. Maybe my body wanted to tell me something when staying g this disinterested in vegetables throughout my life?
He mentions studies that show that zero fibre is good. One must add however that the number of such studies is extremely low.

In general I think too many "experts" out there tend to think they know exactly what our ancestors ate ten and twenty and fourty thousand years ago and how they fared with that and liked it or not liked it. That a millions miliutant vegans want to enforc eon others their deicient and low fun diat on all others doe snot make it better. Ther arugmen that the world must be fed and that we have tio accepot sacifices (in halth) therefore, form bad diet, I do not subscirbe to eitherk becasue I reject reospnsi8blity for 8+ bn peopl on this planet and babies being made like crazy right in afric and other places wehrew they can afford hiuge families the least. Why should I accept rspsn sibloitxy for the fate of a fmaily that ahs nothiugn better to do than to make 15 babies? Honestly said - and I violate many imperial demands that we should and must tick exclusively altruistic all day long - : I do not care one bit for them.

Projections show that until 2050 the produciton of food must be raised by 60%, globally. Guess what that means for food quaslity.

I predict a steep rise of inflammatory deseases, autoimmune diseases, T2D, CVD, obesity and cancer throughout the world everywhere - Caused by vital nutrients defiency, sensitivity to wheat, and carb excesses.

If God had wanted us to graze, He would have put horns on us and put us out to pasture. It cannot be immoral to eat according to our biological-medical needs, as they reflect our nature. But we owe to the animals we eat that until we slaughter them we treat them well. And we owe it to them and oursleves that we feed them well, according to their biological-medical needs. Soy beans and grains and other garbage food usually is not part of that nature of theirs. It ruins their fat quality as well. The fat that we then eat... Thats why I by now exlcusibeöly buy patrzued mil produzcts and eggs, even if they cost a little bit more. With meat its more difficult, it costs min imum 4 times as much, and then upwards. I accept compromises here. Make me a lottery winner, and I won't anymore.

Last edited by Skybird; 09-09-23 at 06:42 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote