View Single Post
Old 08-29-23, 09:49 AM   #5644
KaleunMarco
Silent Hunter

Location: Chicago area, which is more dangerous than Omaha Beach.
Downloads: 437
Uploads: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
I thought this was going to be really cool KM... I'm on my way in to the Lifeguard Station, radars on, APR on... Radar signals detected, then radar contact, pull the plug when they are 10nm out (good thing too)...

What shouldn't be happening though, is since they did not see me, they should not be dropping:

all well and good... I noticed the one plane on radar plot out in front, which ended up being the Betty, two more close to each other coming just a pinch behind, and a 4th trailing a bit... So in my haste to do screen grabs, and my having been submerged in enough time to get to 180 by the time they show, I did not at all expect the next two to impact the water, in almost the exact same spot...

then I heard the 4th plane... could not see it... heard it diving, so it's going to impact also... CTD... so there is our problem child. My guess is that the Judy kamikaze is messed-up again... That's the one that I cloned off of CaptainScurvy's Zero Kamikaze... took a while to "tame" it before, but s7rikeback got it working before... but it sure ain't now... I sure hate to have to use the <Delete> key on it in the mod... mostly because I have no idea where all it was put in the game...
so, you had the exterior view displayed AND the event camera activated?

try it again and this time, disable the event camera and do NOT activate the exterior view. most likely you will not CTD.

on the other hand, the CTD event, whatever it is, may not have anything to do with either camera...

glad i was able to provide a bit more data to the problem identification.

------------------------------------------------------------
Silent Hunter 4 1.5 Gold Edition on CDROM
LAA enabled
Dell XPS with 32 GB Ram running Win10
KaleunMarco is offline   Reply With Quote