View Single Post
Old 08-22-23, 12:04 PM   #6295
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Matters become increasingly more farcical with each passing day.

Quote:
Embattled ex-President Donald Trump mused about fleeing the United States for Russia ahead of his arraignment in Georgia later this week, RadarOnline.com can report.

In a surprising Truth Social post published on Monday night, Trump fumed about the $200,000 bail placed upon him by Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis.

Trump also suggested that the Fulton County DA views him as a flight risk because he might “fly far away” to “Russia, Russia, Russia.”

“The failed District Attorney of Fulton County (Atlanta), Fani Willis, insisted on a $200,000 Bond from me,” the embattled ex-president wrote on Monday night.

He continued, “I assume, therefore, that she thought I was a ‘flight’ risk - I’d fly far away, maybe to Russia, Russia, Russia, share a gold domed suite with Vladimir [Putin], never to be seen or heard from again.”

Trump continued the hypothetical scenario further and questioned whether he would be able to take his own private jet if he were to flee the United States for Russia.

“Would I be able to take my very ‘understated’ airplane with the gold TRUMP affixed for all to see,” he wrote. “Probably not, I’d be much better off flying commercial - I’m sure nobody would recognize me!”
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...bdd30118&ei=11

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote