Old 08-07-23, 08:31 PM   #6166
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
So a short review of (HIM who may not be named):

He systematically discredited a democratic election.
He (HIMSELF) prepared the falsification of the results.
He forced responsible politicians to manipulate the number of votes, and sent fake-electors to Washington.
Finally HE agitated the mob to a bloody storm for the Capitol.

All this is well-known.
Boy the prosecutor would love you. Don’t even have to wait for trial, he’s guilty!

In case you haven’t been paying attention they all pout and discredit the system and get lawyers involved when they lose. Hell, one even said after losing we should just get rid of the electorate all together which would amount to mob rule.

He forced them huh? I’d love to hear the story about how he managed that. Was it at gun point?

The reason they are called ‘fake’ electors is because everybody knows including the fakes they have absolutely no legal basis. It’s called political pandering, meaningless.

Quote:
In one and a half years a congressional commission of inquiry has meticulously gathered the details of an attempted overthrow of one of the oldest democracies.
REALLY, Care to share the details, where’s the meticulously detailed indictment for insurrection? Oh wait, there isn’t one.

My opinion, the big reason why he has the support he does, is people believe he is being railroaded for the same transgressions other politicians have done.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 08-07-23 at 10:30 PM.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote